Top 10 Reasons that Sex = Aikido
- You learn a lot more by doing it than by talking about it.
- It can result in a need for medical attention, psrticularly if you
aren't careful or pick the wrong partner.
- You can never get enough of it, but you do have to stop to rest
- You always perform better with a longtime partner.
- It's best to start out on a soft, but not too springy surface.
- Some people find that hitting their partner lightly helps make
- When it's good it's really good, and when it's bad it's still
- If you do it in public you will get funny looks, and attract police.
- There are special clubs devoted to it that most people don't know
- The only form of solo practice gives you very strong wrists.
- Faster does not mean better.
- Sometimes your knees get sore.
- Sensitivity and good timing make for excellent technique.
- "Full extension" helps to guide your partner through the "exercise".
- It's important in many cases to bend your knees and lower your hips.
- Special equipment can make it more interesting.
- Some people find that the harder it is, the better.
- You can do it with several people simultaneously.