You might be an Aiki-Fruity if...
- You have ever burned incense to 'improve your waza'.
- Listening to a Kitaro album makes you want to throw people.
- Your Color Therapy Practitioner plans to visit your dojo.
- Numerology plays an important part in your Rank Advancement.
- At a seminar, you take extra Gensing to combat a waning 'P' Bio-Rhythm
- When you take off your jewelry before class, you align the Crystals to send 'Energy' onto the mat.
- You no longer sleep under the pyramid before testing, but you do touch it for 'Luck'.
- Your Sensei takes you aside to tell you that your Patchouli body oil is diminishing his Ki.
- Meditation makes you late for class.
- Your ReiKi Master dialogued with you and empowered you to experience your past lives in a positive framework and inspired you to interact with your feminine Aspect on a physical/psychological level concerning your Challenging situation regarding left rolls.
... not that there's anything wrong with that...