Top 10 reasons for studying martial arts
- Broken masonry makes great drainage for potted plants.
- Get beaten up by people half your size and twice your age.
- Never run out of kindling wood again.
- No need to wonder what belt to wear.
- Get to be on first name basis with the Emergency Room staff.
- The uniforms make nice pyjamas.
- Never need to wonder why it's hard to get up in the morning.
- Get to appreciate the finer points of Chuck Norris' acting.
- Learn to count to 10 in 3 different Asian languages.
And the top reason for studying martial arts:
(Tie) Get to star in Ginsu commercials. /
Three words: free nose job.